Lincoln Christian QB Named 2015 Bob Hurley Athlete Of The Year
TULSA, Oklahoma - The 2015 Bob Hurley Athlete of the Year is Micah Wilson from Lincoln Christian School in Tulsa.
Bob Hurley will donate $1,500 to Wilson’s school for winning the award.
Wilson finished the season in the class 3A state title game, where his team lost to Heritage Hall by a score of 38-14. The Boise State recruit passed for 202 yards and two touchdowns in the losing effort.
Wilson and the other 11 outstanding high school athletes were honored at a banquet Monday night at the News On 6 studios in downtown Tulsa.
Here’s a list of all 12 weekly winners of the Bob Hurley Athlete of the Week awards:
- Week 1- Colton Penrod of Bartlesville
- Week 2- Mason Fine of Locust Grove
- Week 3- Casey Base of Oologah
- Week 4- Jamall Shaw of Broken Arrow
- Week 5- Justice Hill of Booker T Washington
- Week 6- Nyc Burns of Berryhill
- Week 7- Tyler Adkins of Union
- Week 8 – Hunter Greathouse of Sand Springs
- Week 9- Josh Jacobs of McLain
- Week 10- Micah Wilson of Lincoln Christian
- Week 11- Cooper Nunley of Jenks
- Week 12- Nic Roller of Bixby