Grilled Chicken Salad With Creamy Cilantro Vinaigrette
Tuesday, June 21st 2016, 7:56 AM CDT
- 1-pound package Chef’s Requested Southwest Chicken breasts
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon Head Country All-Purpose Championship Seasoning
- Creamy Cilantro Vinaigrette:
- ¼ cup Hiland sour cream
- ¼ cup Garden Club mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 avocado, sliced
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Ace in the Bowl salsa
- On an outdoor grill or an indoor grill pan, cook chicken until done. Set aside until slightly cooled, then slice into strips.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. On a baking sheet, combine frozen corn, olive oil, salt and Head Country seasoning. Toss to coat. Cook 10 minutes, stir, then cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Make dressing by combining sour cream, mayonnaise, cilantro, lime, salt and olive oil. Whisk until combined, or place all ingredients in a food processor and whirl until blended.
- To serve salad, combine lettuce, tomatoes and avocado in a large bowl. Top with chicken, cheese and Ace in the Bowl salsa, then drizzle with dressing.