Strawberry Caprese Pasta Salad
Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 1:03 PM CDT
- 16 oz. dry pasta
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 c assorted colored cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 & 1/2 c mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1/2 c loosely packed, torn fresh basil
- 3 T balsamic glaze
- Cook pasta in a large pot of generously salted, boiling water al dente, according to package directions. Drain and immediately rinse with cold water to stop the pasta from cooking.
- Toss the pasta with strawberries, tomatoes, mozzarella and basil.
- Poor half the pasta into a serving bowl and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Pour remainder of pasta on top and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Sprinkle with extra basil if desired.
- If the pasta seem too dry, toss it with a tablespoon of olive oil.