Easy Enchilada Casserole
- 16 oz. Panera Low-Fat Chicken Tortilla Soup
- 1 tsp. chipotle in adobo sauce, minced
- 8 corn tortillas
- 8 oz. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tbsp. chopped cilantro, optional
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In mixing bowl, combine soup and minced chipotle.
- Spread 1 cup soup mixture in 9” x 9” baking dish. Top with 4 tortillas, then evenly top with chicken and ½ cup cheese. Top with 4 tortillas, 1 cup soup and remaining ½ cup cheese. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with cilantro.
Try adding extra corn or black beans or packaged, frozen fajita vegetables for a heartier meal.
Drizzle our Southwest Caesar Salad Dressing over mixed greens for the ideal accompaniment.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 servings