Sauteed Asparagus, Eggs And Parmesan
Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 12:45 PM CDT
- Cast iron skillet
- box grater
- 1 pound asparagus Blanched until tender
- 2 tablespoons extra olive oil
- 4 eggs scrambled
- 1 cup shaved parmesan
- 1 long Italian loaf toasted
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Heat half of olive oil in skillet until hot (425f.)
- Sauté asparagus until hot.
- Cook the scrambled eggs with the asparagus half way.
- Add half of the parmesan and finish cooking the eggs to desired consistency.
- Remove from pan and pace in toasted roll and dress with remaining cheese and extra virgin olive oil. Divide into desired portions.
- Can be served without roll and simply served on heated plate. (Paleo style)