TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa police two women have been arrested in connection with the murder of an Owasso man at a Tulsa apartment complex in July.

The women, identified as 23-year-old Kelsey Lipp and 27-year-old Aleczandria Reinhardt are accused in the deadly shooting at Sierra Pointe Apartments.

Police say Lipp has a history of catfishing men through a dating app, called MeetMe, and then robbing them.  They say that was her plan the night she met up with 24-year-old Dustin Barham, but things took a deadly turn.

On July 24th, police say Dustin took $80 from an ATM and went from his home in Owasso to Sierra Pointe Apartments in Tulsa.  Shortly after he drove to the apartments in the 1400 block of South 107th East Avenue, police say he was shot and died within minutes.

“You wake up hoping it is a nightmare and you just have to keep going on,” said Dustin’s dad, Bill Barham.  “He was there to help.  Period.  There is so many people out there saying, ‘Oh, it was just a drug deal gone bad,’ and no.”

Detectives say they interviewed dozens of people in connection with Dustin’s murder but every lead led to a dead end until a Crime Stoppers tip blew the case open.

“Everything began to add up and, literally within three days, a case that had gone, kind of gone cold, was hot again and ended in these two arrests,” said Sergeant Brandon Watkins.

Police say Lipp set up a fake profile on a dating app and eventually connected with Dustin.

“She would create dates for them, they would show up, and they would rob them,” said Watkins.  “She’d been arrested for that previously.”

Sgt. Watkins says Lipp and her cousin, Reinhardt, waited for Dustin at Sierra Pointe Apartments to rob him.  However, police say something went wrong and Reinhardt shot him instead.

Dustin’s family says seeing Lipp and Reinhardt in jail is as close to justice for their son as they could ask.

“Answered prayers.  That is the only thing I can say is answered prayers,” said Andra Barham, Dustin’s mom.  “We are never going to get him back and that is, really, all we want.”

Even with the two arrests, police say the investigation is not over – they still have some details to piece together, including trying to find the gun used in the murder.