Italian Cupboard Soup
TULSA, Oklahoma - Italian Cupboard Soup
- 2 boneless pork chops, cubed
- 1 ounce can chopped tomatoes, undrained
- 2 14 1/2-oz cans chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 ounce can cannelloni or great Northern beans, drained
- 8 ounces fresh spinach leaves, torn
- In a deep saucepan, brown the pork in a little oil; add all ingredients except spinach; bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes; stir in torn spinach and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Top servings with grated Parmesan cheese.