Grilled Chicken With Summer Corn And Tomatoes
Monday, July 15th 2019, 5:00 pm
By: News On 6
- 1½ cup(s) fresh (or frozen and cooked) uncooked sweet yellow corn
- 1 large, ripe, diced fresh tomato
- 4 medium, sliced uncooked scallions
- ¼ cup(s) fresh, chopped cilantro
- 1/4 c fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp table salt
- 1 tsp paprika, smoked, divided
- 1 pound, 1/2-inch thick uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat outdoor grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine corn, tomato, scallions, cilantro, 2 Tbsp lime juice, oil and 1/4 tsp each cumin, salt and paprika; set aside for flavors to blend.
- Combine remaining 2 Tbsp lime juice, 3/4 tsp cumin, 3/4 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp paprika in a small bowl; rub over chicken. Coat chicken with cooking spray.
- Grill chicken, flipping once, until cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes; serve topped with corn salad.
Serving size: 3 oz chicken and 2/3 c salad