Tulsa Man Suffers Minor Burns In House Fire

Sunday, June 16th 2019, 8:03 am
By: News On 6

The Tulsa Fire Department was on the scene of a house fire near Pine and Utica Sunday morning.

Firefighters were able to contain the fire and say that it began with a candle in the back room. A man was inside asleep and suffered mild burns when he ran back into the home to get his cell phone so that he could call the fire department.

Firefighters say the man is expected to be okay and that the house is in good condition.

","published":"2019-06-16T13:03:23.000Z","updated":"2019-06-16T14:08:06.000Z","summary":"The Tulsa Fire Department is on the scene of a house fire near Pine and Utica.","affiliate":{"_id":"5c784a0c4961cb23ad330098","callSign":"kotv","origin":"https://www.newson6.com"},"contentClass":"news","createdAt":"2020-02-01T18:32:06.770Z","updatedAt":"2020-03-31T17:20:03.054Z","__v":1,"show":true,"link":"/story/5e35c4262f69d76f620121f2/tulsa-man-suffers-minor-burns-in-house-fire","hasSchedule":false,"id":"5e35c4262f69d76f620121f2"};