Roasted Corn Molasses
Friday, November 2nd 2018, 9:09 am
By: News On 6
Ribeye steak with roasted corn molasses and whiskey
- Favorite cut of steak
- 1 cup of roasted corn
- ½ cup of beef broth
- 2 tsp of dry thyme
- ¼ cup of red wine vinegar
- ½ cup of molasses
- ½ cup of favorite whiskey
- 1 tbsp of minced garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a sauté pan, add the minced garlic & roasted corn and sauté until garlic starts to brown.
- Add the beef broth, red wine vinegar & molasses.
- Bring to a slight boil then pull the pan away from the burner and add the whiskey.
- Place back over the burner & let the whiskey burn off.
- Add the Thyme, salt and pepper.
- Let slow boil for about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot over you steak.