Pink Ribbon Bread Pudding
Tuesday, October 2nd 2018, 5:12 am
By: News On 6
- 4 Panera Bread Pink Ribbon Bagels (day old or lightly toasted)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 cups half & half
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup dried cherries
- Whipped cream for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a rectangular baking dish with 2 tablespoons of butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, brown sugar, half & half, and milk.
- Add vanilla, cinnamon, and dried cherries.
- Tear Pink Ribbon Bagels into bite-sized pieces and add pieces to the mixing bowl.
- Stir in the remaining butter and mix thoroughly.
- Bake until firm, 45 minutes – 1 hour.
- Serve warm with whipped cream for topping.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Bake Time: 1 hour