Extras Needed Thursday Night For Tulsa Movie
Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 9:32 am
By: Dee Duren
Up to 50 people are needed late Thursday night as extras in Run With The Hunted, a movie being filmed in Tulsa. Ron Perlman, Michael Pitt and Andrew Dice Clay willl star in the feature film.
Individuals, couples and families are encouraged to apply but need to know the filming starts at 9:30 p.m. and is expected to last 6 hours.
The crime drama is set in 2003, so extras are asked to wearing clothing that could be 15 years old and looks appropriate to the time period.
Extras wil be paid $58 for up to 8 hours.
- Email a recent photo to the casting office - phone camera photo is fine. No one else should be in the picture unless they are also applying.
- Include contact information: name, phone number, email address and city/state of residence.
- Make RWTH EXTRAS the subject of your email
- Send all photos and information in one email only.
- Send the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check your emails regularly after you submit your information. You will be contacted by email if you are chosen to work on the movie. Be sure to check your email often.
- Don't call the casting company.