Steak Sandwich With Corn Salsa
Monday, August 6th 2018, 10:20 am
By: News On 6
- 5 oz. French baguette (about 11")
- ¼ cup Panera® Caesar or Southwest Caesar Dressing
- 8 oz. thinly sliced cooked sirloin
- 1/3 cup fresh corn kernels, cooked and sliced off the cob
- 1/3 cup fresh salsa
- Cilantro garnish (optional)
- Diced avocado (optional)
- Cut baguette lengthwise and lightly toast.
- Spread dressing on both halves of baguette. Layer with sliced sirloin.
- In small bowl, combine corn and salsa. Spread over sirloin. Top with diced avocado and cilantro, if desired, and top half of baguette.
- Slice into 3 sandwiches.
Swing by a Panera bakery-café for a freshly baked, hand shaped and scored French Baguette
Prep Time: 10 minutes