Four Seasons Pizza
Monday, October 16th 2017, 3:41 pm
By: News On 6
- Nonstick spray
- 10 oz pizza dough, at room temperature
- ¾ c prepared pizza sauce
- 1 c shredded part-skim mozzarella (about 4 oz)
- 5 oz frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, squeezed dry, and chopped
- 1 c sliced cremini mushrooms
- 8 large black olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 oz thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into strips
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Adjust the over rack to lower third of over; preheat oven to 500?F. Stretch or roll out dough to 12-inch round; if dough begins to pull back, cover it with a kitchen towel, let it rest 10 minutes, and then continue rolling. Transfer dough to prepared baking sheet, pressing dough back into shape as needed.
- Spread sauce evenly over crust, leaving 1-inch border around edges. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Top evenly with artichokes, mushrooms, olives, and prosciutto. Spray pizza lightly with nonstick spray and sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake until crust is golden and cheese is bubbling, about 20 minutes. Let it sit for 10 minutes. Cut pizza into 6 slices.