Pimiento Cheese Bacon Burgers
Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 2:12 pm
News On 6
- 1 pound extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon Diane’s Hatch Valley Sauce and Dressing
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 teaspoon Daddy Hinkle’s cracked pepper and sea salt seasoning
- 6-8 Braum’s hamburger buns
- ½ stick Braum’s butter, softened
- 1/2 pound Greer’s Ranch House bacon, cooked
- Garnish: Scissortail Farms green leaf lettuce, sliced tomato, sliced red onion
- In a medium bowl, mix together grated cheese, mayonnaise, pimientos, cayenne pepper and Diane’s sauce. Add more mayonnaise if necessary to make it creamy. Cover, and store in the refrigerator.
- In a large bowl, combine sirloin, chuck and Daddy Hinkle’s. Shape into 6 to 8 patties, and make an indentation with your thumb into each patty.
- Preheat grill to high. Lower heat to medium-high, and grill burgers 4-6 minutes on each side, depending on how you like your burgers cooked. During last minute of cooking, top each burger with a scoop of pimiento cheese. Remove from grill, and set aside.
- Butter buns and warm on grill.
- Assemble burgers, topping with bacon and garnishes.