Autopsy Reveals Cause Of Death For Woman Found In Wall-Mart Bathroom


Thursday, September 14th 2017, 7:01 pm

By: News On 6


Officials now know the cause of death for a woman found dead inside the Sand Springs Wal-Mart.

6/27/17 Related Story: Sand Springs Police: Woman's Body Was In Walmart Bathroom For Days

The Oklahoma Medical Examiner says Katherine Caraway died after inhaling toxic levels of the chemical found in air dusters, which are used to clean computers.
    
Sand springs police said Caraway's body was in the bathroom for three days before someone found her.

logo

Get The Daily Update!

Be among the first to get breaking news, weather, and general news updates from News on 6 delivered right to your inbox!

More Like This

September 14th, 2017

April 18th, 2022

April 18th, 2022

April 18th, 2022

Top Headlines

October 4th, 2022

October 4th, 2022

October 4th, 2022

October 4th, 2022