Andolini's SPQR Pizza
Saturday, July 15th 2017, 9:24 am
News On 6
- Start with 14oz. dough; push it out to approximately 14”circle
- Lightly drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, spread with hands to lightly coat pizza.
- Take 1 Tblsp minced garlic and sprinkle evenly on pizza
- Evenly drop approximately 1/2 oz each dollops of Ricotta cheese every inch or so on the pizza.
- Can also be topped with Italian sausage, or prosciutto, as you wish…(like our SPQR) or no meat or other toppings for a traditional “white pizza"
- Spread 7 oz. of mozzarella evenly on pizza.
- Place pizza on the stone, bake until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly.