Grease Catches On Fire At Tulsa Restaurant


Saturday, June 10th 2017, 8:47 am
By: News On 6


The Tulsa Fire Department was called out early Saturday after a small grease fire broke out in the kitchen area of a Sonic restaurant.

Just after 6 a.m, firefighters were sent to the restaurant at 11th and Garnett.

But by the time they arrived, firefighters said an employee had already put it out with an extinguisher.

The fire department then helped clear smoke from the kitchen area.

They said no one was hurt.