Thai Tomato Coconut Soup
Monday, April 3rd 2017, 9:02 am
By: News On 6
- 16 oz. Panera Creamy Tomato Soup
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1-2 tsp. red curry paste
- ½ cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 8 oz. rotisserie chicken, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 3 tbsp. cilantro, chopped (optional)
- Combine soup, coconut milk, curry paste and peppers in medium pan and heat 2-3 minutes over medium heat, stirring often.
- Add mushrooms, bring to a simmer and cook 4-5 minutes.
- Add shredded chicken and cook 1 minute to heat through. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.