Minted Blueberry Fruit Salad
Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 11:51 am
By: News On 6
- 1-3/4 cups frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1 large peach, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 large cantaloupe, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 head Bibb or Boston lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- Mint Dressing
- 1/4 -1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients until well blended.
- Place Mint Dressing, in a medium bowl.
- Stir in blueberries, peach and cantaloupe.
- Marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl; add marinated fruit with dressing, gently toss and serve immediately.