½ Cup Sherry Wine Vinegar
¼ Cup White Wine
1 each Shallot (minced)
2 tsp Garlic (minced)
1 TBL Lemon Juice (fresh)
1. Combine all the ingredients in a sauté pan, on high heat and reduce till almost dry.
2. Place aside to cool slightly.
2 each Egg yolks
8 oz Unsalted Butter (cubed and room temp)
1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
2 TBL Caper (rinsed and dry)
1 tsp Lamb seasoning
2 tsp Salt and pepper mix
1 TBL water if needed
1 TBL Lemon Juice
6 oz Lobster Claw meat (cut into big chunks)
1 each Shallot and wine mixture
1. Take a small sauce pot and fill with a ½ cup of water, place on the stove to boil.
2. While the water is starting to boil, get a large mixing bowl and put the egg yolks in the bowl. Place the bowl on top of the sauce pot.
3. With a wire whisk, add the butter slowly (whisking) to incorporate the butter, add in the remaining ingredients, and continue to whisk. Taste for seasoning.
4. Place the lobster butter in a bain-marie to hold.
*Note- IF the butter is too thick, you can add in 1 tsp of water or lemon juice to thin it out. Always check for seasoning.