Heart-shaped cookie cutter
Extra virgin olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Cut the mozzarella cheese into 1/4” thick slices. Use a cookie cutter to cut out heart shapes from each slice. Wrap and refrigerate the scraps of cheese for snacking on later.
2. Slice the tomatoes into 1/4” thick slices. Try to use tomatoes that are about the same size around as the mozzarella for a more attractive presentation.
3. Layer the mozzarella, tomato, and basil on a platter.
4. Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, agave nectar, Italian Seasonings, garlic and drizzle over plate
5. Sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.