6 Jalapeno Peppers, halved and seeded
1 – (3 ¼ oz) pkg Cream Cheese
1 cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
1 cup diced Bacon Pieces, cooked
1 T Garlic Powder
1 T Salt
1 T Black Pepper
12 Bacon Strips
1. Make sure to have peppers halved and seeded. (Will be extra hot if seeds are left in)
2. Combine Cream Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Bacon Bits, Garlic Powder, Salt, Pepper in Bowl.
3. Spoon cheese mixture on a jalapeno half and wrap with a piece of bacon.
4. Place toothpick through pepper (to hold bacon)
5. Repeat until all peppers are stuffed.
6. Place Peppers on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees until bacon is crisp and cheese is melted.
7. Serve hot!