1. The Contest is open to all U.S. citizens and legal U.S. residents, at least 18 years of age, who reside in KQCW-Tulsa Designated Market Area, as defined by Nielsen Media Research, Inc. ("DMA") except as otherwise provided in these or specific contest rules. For a copy of the DMA Map, visit www.NewsOn6.com/contests or click here. Employees of KQCW-Tulsa and its affiliated parent and subsidiary companies, affiliated stations or companies, advertising and promotion agencies, sponsors, entities furnishing prizes or otherwise connected with the conduct of this Contest ("Contest Entities") and their respective officers, directors, representatives and agents, their immediate families and members of their households, are all ineligible and may not register or participate in the Contest.
2. Only one (1) prize may be awarded per household. Winners from other contests sponsored or conducted by KQCW-Tulsa within thirty (30) days preceding the beginning of this contest are not eligible for this contest.
3. The Contest is void where prohibited by law.
4. No purchase, registration fee or donation of money is required to register or win.
5. By participating in this Contest, all entrants agree (a) to abide by these and any additional specific official rules and the decisions of the Contest Entities and contest officials designated by KQCW-Tulsa, which will be binding and final in all respects; (b) to the use of information by the Contest Entities for marketing and advertising purposes as allowed by applicable privacy policies and law; (c) to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Contest Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents from any and all liability, claims, lawsuits, costs, expenses, fees, injuries (including death), losses, and damages resulting or alleged to result from participation in the Contest, acceptance or use of any prize, and/or from entrants fraudulent or otherwise wrongful acts or omissions; (d) not to sue the Contest Entities for any damages alleged to arise from winner's acceptance of or use of the prize(s); and (e) to the use of the entrants, name, voice, biography, and likeness by Contest Entities without further notice or compensation for promotion, advertising, filing, and dissemination purposes, except where otherwise prohibited by law.
6. "Contest Officials" designated by the management of KQCW-Tulsa shall be responsible for interpretation and enforcement of the contest rules.
7. Contest Officials shall have the sole right to disqualify any participant for violation of these rules or any other published rules applicable to a specific contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Contest Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any prize; (b) disclaim any implied warranty and (c) are not liable for injuries, losses or damages arising or alleged to arise out of any persons participation in the Contest. All disputes will be resolved under applicable Oklahoma laws.
8. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, undelivered, undeliverable, incomplete or unreadable entries. Contest Entities are not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. Contest Officials may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in their sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Contest Entities representatives. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of Contest Entities including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, Contest Officials reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest. The rules can be modified at any time without notice.
9. KQCW-Tulsa reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest for any reason.
10. How to enter: Participant's may enter the 2013 Big Bang Theory Trip Giveaway by watching News On 6 on the Tulsa CW @ 8:00 a.m. and/or News On 6 on the Tulsa CW @ 9:00 p.m. every weekday starting Thursday, October 31, 2013 and ending Wednesday, November 27, 2013. A cue to enter will be displayed during each broadcast giving the viewer a short code and the daily keyword. Participants will have until 11:59 p.m. that same day to submit their entry via text. One (1) Daily Prize will be given away each weekday during promotional period, from ALL entries received that same day. Winners will be chosen by random number generator. Standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply. No more than one (1) entry, per phone number, per newscast each weekday (a total of 2 text–to-win entries each day), will be accepted.
11. Alternate form of Entry: mailing or delivering a post card entry to KQCW-Tulsa: 2013 Big Bang Theory Trip Giveaway, 303 N. Boston Ave., Tulsa, OK 74101. Entries must include participant's name, age, address, daytime phone number, e-mail address, and name of Contest. To be included in that days drawing, entries must be received no later than 4:30 p.m. the same day and will be added to text entries. Final deadline for alternate form of entries to be received is 4:30 p.m. (CST) on November 27, 2013. Only postcard entries will be accepted via mail or hand delivery. Only two (2) entries per person, per day will be accepted. Photocopies, facsimiles or other reproductions will not be eligible.
12. If the prize winner cannot be notified within seven (7) days of the winner selection, does not timely return the signed Statement of Prizewinner or for other reasons set forth in these rules, is determined not to be an eligible winner, the prize(s) will be awarded to an alternate winner.
13. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for prizes will be allowed except at the Contest Entities' sole discretion due to prize unavailability. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes), and subsequent or related expenses such as, but not limited to, gasoline, insurance, and maintenance arising from the award of a prize from this Contest will be the sole responsibility of each prize winner. Any prize awarded in this Contest must be claimed within ten (10) working days of winner's notification by KQCW-Tulsa or sooner, depending upon the specific prize or contest.
14. Daily Prize: One (1) Daily Prize Winner will be selected each weekday, by random number generator from all entries received that day. Daily prize winner will receive one (1) Season 6 DVD set of The Big Bang Theory (Approx. Value: $50). A total of twenty (20) daily prize winners will be selected during promotional period.
15. Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at the end of the giveaway from all entries received. Winner will receive a trip for (2) to California to watch a live taping of The Big Bang Theory. Grand prize includes airfare, 2 nights hotel, 2 tickets to watch a live taping of The Big Bang Theory and $500 spending money. However, Grand Prize will be given in the form of VISA Gift Cards. Winner will be responsible for booking, scheduling and/or reserving their airline tickets and hotel for the travel dates they choose. Winner will receive the dates of the live taping at a later date, but dates of the show will be after December, 2013. Tickets for live taping are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. If Grand Prize Winner is not able to attend the live taping for the date given, winner forfeits that portion of the Grand Prize. Grand Prize amount was determined as follows: Airline Tickets $525 (searched based on April, 2014 travel dates), Hotel for 2 nights $425 (searched based on April, 2014 travel dates), $500 Spending Money and 2 tickets to a live taping of The Big Bang Theory ($300). Total Approximate Prize Value: $1,750.
16. Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email. Winner(s) must sign and return a Statement of Prizewinner provided by KQCW-Tulsa. The signed Statement of Prizewinner must be received by KQCW-Tulsa within ten (10) days of the winner's notification. Winner(s) must show photo identification to claim prizes. KQCW-Tulsa reserves the right to require additional identification and may choose to deny awarding the prize based on falsification of identification or fraud.
17. Odds of winning depend on the number of contest entries received.
18. Facebook is in no way affiliated with this promotion, the prizes or the form of entries.
19. Complete rules are available at KQCW-Tulsa Monday through Friday during normal business hours or at newson6.com.
Standard messaging charges apply per your carrier. Send HELP to (79640) for information. Send STOP to (79640) to opt out of the service. For Full Terms & Conditions, please visit (79640)" Note: Standard Terms & Conditions are also available at http://store2.hipcricket.com/standard-termsEandP.asp
Full terms and conditions are also available at newson6.com.