#1 Mummy Pizza
• English muffins
• Marinara/Pizza sauce
• Black olives
• Red pepper, green pepper, or Scallions
• Mozzarella Cheese sticks
1. Heat the oven to 350º F. For each mummy, spread a tablespoon of pizza sauce onto half of an English muffin (toast it first, if you like).
2. Set olive slices in place for eyes and add round slices of green onion or bits of red or green pepper for pupils.
3. Lay strips of cheese (pulled-apart cheese stick) across the muffin for the mummy's wrappings.
4. Bake for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the muffin is toasty.
#2 Boo-Nana Pops
1. Cut banana in half lengthwise, then in half to make four quarters and insert popsicle sticks into bananas. Freeze bananas on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
2. While bananas are freezing, pulse coconut in a food processor for just a minute to make it a little more fine.
3. When the bananas are frozen, dip the bananas one at a time into the yogurt and roll it in coconut on all sides.
4. Once it is covered in coconut, quickly add the chocolate chips for the eyes before the chocolate hardens. You can also use raisins. Push them in good so they will stay
5. Return to the freezer until frozen and ready to eat.
#3 Jack-O'-Lantern Fruit Cups
• 4 small navel oranges
• 1 small apple, chopped
• ½ cup halved seedless red grapes
• Slivered almonds and whole cloves
1. Choose which side of each orange will be the jack-o'-lantern's face; cut a thin slice from the bottom of each so that it rests flat. Cut another small slice from the top. Spoon out pulp. Chop pulp and combine with apple and grapes; set aside.
2. Cut faces as desired; decorate with cloves and almonds. Spoon fruit mixture into jack-o'-lanterns.