Space Heater Blamed For Tulsa RV Fire

Friday, January 4th 2013, 8:25 am
By: News On 6

A space heater is being blamed for an RV fire Friday morning in the 4100 block of West 8th Street.

Tulsa firefighters got the alarm just after 6 a.m.

When firefighters arrived they found the back of the RV on fire. It was parked behind a boarded up house. The fire destroyed the RV.

A woman living in the RV escaped uninjured.

Firefighters say an extension cord which powered the space heater was connected to a house down the block.