An Owasso family devastated by a house fire Christmas Eve was overwhelmed with support from Green Country on Christmas Day.
Yolanda Harvey said her family lost everything in the chimney fire in the Three Lakes area.
The flames destroyed two houses before firefighters could put them out.
Harvey said while crews were still on the scene, someone walked up and gave her money.
Someone else gave a gift card and the donations continued all day Tuesday.
"I could say thank you every minute, but it wouldn't be enough," Harvey said.
If you'd like to help out, you can drop donations at The Attic Storage, 11500 E. 80th St. N., during business hours (918-274-7334); or The First Baptist Church, 13307 E. 96th St. N. Drop items at the church Wednesday from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., Thursday from 1-2 p.m. and on Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
You can also call 918-850-3575 to speak with someone coordinating the contributions or to donate to a trust set up for the victims.
The other family who lost their home in the Owasso Christmas Eve fire is Wesley and Connie Allbritton. An account has been set up at First Bank of Owasso under "Wesley and Connie Allbritton Fire Fund" for anyone wishing to donate.