A family is safe after the garage of their East Tulsa home caught fire Monday night.
Tulsa Fire got the alarm at 11:30 p.m. at the home near 15th and 137th East Avenue. Firefighters say the fire started in the garage. They were able to quickly put it out.
Fire officials say there were high levels of carbon dioxide in the house at the time.
Red Cross provided a place for the two adults and five children to stay until it's safe for the family to return home.
The home sustained $5,000 to $10,000 in damage. No one was injured.