• 24 wonton wrappers
• 1 pound lean ground meat
• 1 (1.12 ounce) package Dry Taco Seasoning Mix
• 2 tablespoons picante sauce
• ¼ cup chopped Jalapeno peppers
• 1/2 cup chunky Salsa
• 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Press wonton wrappers into mini-muffin cups.
3. Cook meat in skillet until browned. Drain off fat. Stir in taco seasoning mix and picante sauce.
4. Spoon meat mixture into wonton cups. Top with peppers, salsa and cheese.
5. Bake about 8 minutes or until wontons are golden brown.
6. Serve immediately with additional salsa or freeze for later use.
7. Garnish with sour cream and sliced ripe olives if desired.
Makes 24 appetizers.