Electrical Problem Likely Cause Of Tulsa House Fire


Friday, February 27th 2009, 6:24 pm
By: News On 6


NewsOn6.com

TULSA, OK -- An electrical problem appeared to have sparked a fire that damaged a Tulsa home Friday, officials said.

Tulsa firefighters responded to a house fire in the 500 block of East 59th Street North about 4:45 p.m., Capt. Michael Baker said.

It took 15 minutes to control the blaze.

The home's nine occupants did not report any injuries. The Tulsa chapter of the American Red Cross is assisting the three adults and six children.

The cause of the fire is listed as accidental, Baker said.