• 2 2⁄3 cup cold milk
• two packages (four serving size) instant cheesecake pudding mix
• one can (15 ounces) solid-pack pure pumpkin
• one teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
• graham cracker crumbs or crushed gingersnaps
• 1 package muffin tin liners
• one can whipped topping
1. Combine the milk and instant pudding in a bowl.
2. Stir with wire whip until mixture is well-blended.-about one minute.
3. Add the pumpkin, cinnamon and ginger.
4. Stir until well- blended-about two minutes.
5. Place 1 tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs in the bottom of the muffin tin liners. Spoon the filling over the crushed graham cracker crust until about 2/3 full.
Refrigerate until serving.
Garnish the cups with whipped topping.