Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Sends Four To Hospital


Tuesday, October 28th 2008, 11:32 am
By: News On 6


News9.com

OKLAHOMA CITY, OK -- Four people were hospitalized Tuesday morning for apparent carbon monoxide poisoning.

Doris Offiah and her three children were inside their northwest Oklahoma City home when Offiah started to feel ill. She called her brother, Valentine Umeh, who lives nearby.

When he arrived at the home, Umeh said his sister had to crawl to the front of the house to open the door and his nieces and nephews were on the floor.

All four were transported to an Oklahoma City hospital in good condition, authorities said.

Oklahoma City firefighters and an ONG crew are trying to determine the source of the carbon monoxide.