Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin
If you have company coming for dinner or just want to prepare a great main dish for the family, we have something for your recipe file. News On 6 reporter Rick Wells and St. John dietitian Marianne Wetherill "Get Cookin'" on herbed roasted pork tenderloin.
Friday, February 22nd 2008, 2:30 pm
News On 6
½ cup apple juice
¼ cup Dijon Mustard
¼ cup chopped fresh rosemary
8 cloves garlic, minced
¾ cup ground pepper
1 lb pork tenderloin
- Combine the apple juice, mustard, rosemary, garlic and ground pepper in a bowl, mix well.
- Set aside 1/3 cup of mixture, cover and refrigerate.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the pork and remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade from meat. Place meat in a roasting pan coated with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the reserved marinade on top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees F.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
Yield: 9 servings
Source: Adapted recipe by Julie Pryer, RD/LD - St. John Medical Center