A little girl was recovering Wednesday after a Good Samaritan rescued her from her burning house on Tuesday. A passerby saw the smoke, and the preteen girl stuck inside. That's when the former security guard leapt into action.
"I seen this and I just did what I do best, what I always do. I worked security enough, I should know it. So I just kicked the front door in, and tried to find out if there was anybody else," said Lemoine Augerbright.
The girl was the only one home at the time. The fire started in a bedroom.