No one hurt in overnight Tulsa house fire


Thursday, January 22nd 2004, 12:00 am

By: News On 6


A fire overnight left one person homeless. The fire broke out shortly before eleven o'clock Wednesday evening near 5th and 111th East Avenue in east Tulsa.

Firefighters say it appears a candle sparked the fire. Two people were inside the home at the time. They made it out safely. One room was gutted.

Damage is estimated at about $30,000.
logo

Get The Daily Update!

Be among the first to get breaking news, weather, and general news updates from News on 6 delivered right to your inbox!

More Like This

January 22nd, 2004

April 18th, 2022

April 18th, 2022

April 18th, 2022

Top Headlines

November 27th, 2022

November 27th, 2022

November 27th, 2022

November 27th, 2022