Monday night fire damages a Tulsa home


Tuesday, January 25th 2005, 5:58 am
By: News On 6


A late Monday night fire heavily damages a north Tulsa home, sending a family of four out into the cold.

Firefighters were called around 11:30PM Monday and found flames shooting from the front of the home.

They say it appears the electricity had been cut off at the house Monday and the family was using candles for light, which may have sparked the fire. No one was hurt.

The Red Cross was called in to help the family. Damage is estimated at $40,000.