Late night fire destroys Tulsa homeowner's shed


Tuesday, November 29th 2005, 8:19 am
By: News On 6


Tulsa Firefighters were busy with a late Monday night structure fire. It happened about 11:30 PM in the 1000 Block of South Gary Place.

When emergency crews arrived on the scene they found a shed fully engulfed in flames.

Officials say the fire was threatening to spread to a nearby home. The fire also sparked a small grass fire just west of the shed.

Both fires were quickly contained. The house was not damaged but the shed was a total loss. No one was injured.