Daiquiri Fruit Salad
Wednesday, December 12th 2007, 4:42 pm
By: News On 6
- Wednesday, September 08, 2004
- American/Appetizers-Side Dish
- 7 servings, approximately 1 cup each
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate, thawed3-4 tablespoons water
1-2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, preferably white
2 cups strawberry halves
1 cup raspberries
1 cup blueberries
1 cup cubed or balled melon
2 peaches, sliced
2 plums, sliced
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
Mint sprigs and leaves for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine daiquiri concentrate, water and vinegar, mix well.
Add remaining ingredients, except mint and toss gently to coat.
Refrigerate for at least one hour.
Stir before serving and garnish each serving with a mint sprig
- Nutrition Facts:
- 87 calories, 17g carbohydrate, 1.3g protein, 0.9g fat, 0mg saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 4.4g dietary fiber, 13mg sodium
- Adapted recipe by Rachel Cly, RD, LD - Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org