Bran Muffin Breakfast Trifle
Monday, December 10th 2007, 4:15 pm
By: News On 6
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- Serves 6 - 1 cup per serving
- 3 cups coarsely crumbled low-fat bran muffins (about 3 medium muffins)4 cups assorted fresh fruit chunks (such as kiwifruit, melons, berries, pineapple, bananas and mangoes)
2 cups nonfat or low-fat vanilla or fruit-flavored yogurt.
- Place half the muffin crumbs in a 2 1/2 quart glass bowl or airtight container. Arrange 3 1/2 cups of fruit on top. Cover with remaining muffin crumbs. Spoon yogurt evenly over the top. Top with remaining fruit, cover, and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Nutrition Facts:
- Calories 177, Protein 6g, Carbohydrate 38g, Cholesterol 2mg, Sodium 98mg, Total Fat 2g, Saturated 0g, Polyunsaturated 1g, Monounsaturated 0g