Oklahoma Joe's shares a recipe for St. Louis Style BBQ Ribs.
2 Slabs Pork of St Louis Style Ribs
7 oz bottle of Oklahoma Joe’s Rib Rub
20 ounce bottle of Oklahoma Joe’s BBQ Sauce
· Preheat your Oklahoma Joe Smoker to 275-300 degrees using charcoal, mesquite and pecan chunks, or use blended wood pellets in your Oklahoma Joe Pellet Grill.
· Peel membrane from backside of ribs
· Apply Rub liberally to both sides of ribs
· Place ribs on cooking grates away from fire
· Cook at 275-300 degrees for 2 hours then
· Wrap ribs in heavy-duty foil and continue cooking for 1 additional hour
· Take ribs from grill and remove foil
· Baste with BBQ sauce and sear over hot coals until sauce has caramelized
· Slice and serve
Best served with Oklahoma Joe’s BBQ Beans, Spicy BBQ Cole Slaw and Potato Salad