Andolini's “The Chelsea” Pizza
Friday, September 4th 2020, 12:56 pm
By: News On 6
TULSA, Okla. -
Mike Bausch of Andolini's joined us this week with another fantastic pizza recipe. This week we are learning how to make "The Chelsea"
- 1 14 oz. dough
- 2 Tblsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tblsp minced garlic
- 6 oz. of ricotta cheese
- 1 cup cooked, roughly diced chicken breast (1 large breast, cut into 1” cubes)
- 7 oz. of mozzarella — shredded / diced mozzarella
- 2 to 3 Tblsp of pesto, thin enough to drizzle
- 1 tablespoon of pecorino Romano cheese
- Preheat your oven and a pizza stone, if you have one, to 500 degrees. In the meantime, push out your dough to form a 14” pizza crust.
- Place on a lightly oiled pan for easy transfer to the stone when it’s time to bake.
- Lightly spread EVOO over the entire crust, leaving the outer 1” clear. Use your fingers or the back of a spoon to gently spread the olive oil over the dough.
- Sprinkle the minced garlic over the oil. Drop gumball size dollops of ricotta cheese around the pizza — should have 16 to 18 from the 6oz. you started with.
- Sprinkle the diced chicken over the pie, and follow with the diced mozzarella evenly over the entire pizza.
- Bake until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- Remove pizza from oven, drizzle pesto in lines across the entire pie, and top with a sprinkling of pecorino Romano cheese.
Slice and serve!