Halloween Themed Cupcakes
Monday, October 19th 2020, 4:42 pm
By: News On 6
Courtnay Grider with A Sprinkle of Courtnay shares a way to have some Halloween fun with cupcakes!
Favorite Chocolate Box Cake Mix (Ingredients listed on box)
Decorative Candy Eyeballs
Pillsbury Filled Vanilla Icing Pastry Bag
Decorating Icing Gel (black)
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Follow baking instructions for cupcakes on the back of Box Cake Mix
- Once cupcakes are done baking, let cool.
- Pipe white frosting onto cupcakes
- Draw spider legs onto the iced cupcake with black decorative gel. (4 lines each side)
- Twist Oreo in half. Place Oreo top into the center on the cupcake. This creates the body.
- Using the black gel, make two dot on the top of the Oreo.This will act as your glue for your eyeballs. Place candy eyeballs onto the Oreo to create the spider’s eyes.
- Enjoy your delicious and super cute Halloween treat!