Montereau Sous Chef Roxanne Fincke joined us in the Cooking Corner with a recipe we think you will love. This time we are making a Blueberry Walnut Goat Cheese Log
10 oz Goat Cheese
8 oz Cream Cheese
1 ½ cups Blueberries
1 Lemon – Juiced and Zested
1 TBLS Honey
1 ½ cups Walnuts – Toasted and Chopped
1. In a mixer – beat goat and cream cheese together until soft and fluffy.
2. Add blueberries, lemon juice, lemon zest, and honey. Mix until fully incorporated.
3. Spoon mixture onto plastic wrap. Roll plastic wrap into log form and tighten at both ends.
4. Refrigerate 1 – 2 hours
5. Toast walnuts at 350 degrees for about 6 – 8 minutes. Cool and chop.
6. Remove cheese log from plastic wrap and roll to coat in chopped walnuts. Serve immediately.