Firefighters responded to the scene of a barn fire in Inola early on Thursday morning near Southeast Boulevard and 4220 Road.
According to fire officials, the property owners kept chickens and farm equipment inside of the barn and believe that a heat lamp could have been the cause of the fire.
It is currently unknown if any animals were inside of the barn at the time that the fire began, however, officials said that the barn did have heavy equipment, including a tractor, inside.
Crews were unable to salvage the barn.
This is a developing story, stay with News On 6 for the latest updates.