Cooking Corner: Beef Tenderloin Medallions
Thursday, December 9th 2021, 1:14 pm
News On 6
Hard Rock Executive Sous Chef Alfredo Vargas shares a delicious recipe for beef tenderloin medallions.
2lb Beef Tenderloin
¼ lb. Unsalted Butter
½ Cup Chopped Shallots or chopped white onions
4 Cup of slice Mushroom
½ Cup Chopped garlic
2 Cup Red Cooking Wine
1 Cup Chopped Italian Parsley
Salt & Freshly Black Pepper (to taste)
1 Lb. Gorgonzola Cheese
4 Cup fresh Spinach
1 Medium Onion (Juliane)
3 Cups extra virgin Oil
2 Tbsp Paprika
- 1)-Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- To Stuffed the beef tenderloin
- 2) -Butterfly the beef tenderloin down the center boycotting the beef lengthwise down to within ½” of other side. (or have voucher do it for you at your local store)
- 3) -In a medium skillet melt butter and olive oil, add chopped garlic, julienne onions to translucent. Add spinach and incorporate wen all cook (cool down)
- 4) – Spread the tenderloin on the cutting board and start to stuffed with cheese first, onion, and spinach.
- 5)- Rolled back from inside out nice and firm, use the butcher string and tie the roll 1” intervals.
- 6) – In a medium skillet add oil to a high temperature to seared the beef. Make sure seared all sides for best results 7 – put the tenderloin on a roasted pan and put in the oven a 400 F. for 35 minutes for best results on medium red
- Sautéed Mushrooms
- 7) - – In a medium pan add olive oil and butter at medium heat, Add chopped garlic and mushrooms sauté and mix well season to taste, add red wine and let simmer to red wine consume in to the mushrooms and served.