Three Cheese Potato Bake
- Thursday, January 01, 2004
- Appetizers-Side Dish
- 12 Servings, 3/4 cup each
- Butter flavored cooking spray5 Large unpeeled potatoes (3 1/2 pounds), baked and cut into 1-inch cubes
3 cups fat-free sour cream
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 1/2 cups shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded light mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons garlic and herb Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons imitation bacon bits
3/4 teaspoon paprika
2 green onions, chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with butter flavored cooking spray. Place half of potato cubes in baking dish.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine sour cream, salt and pepper. Spread half of mixture over potatoes. Sprinkle with half the cheeses, bacon bits and paprika. Repeat layers.
3. Bake uncovered 20-25 minutes or until heated throughout and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with onions before serving.
- Nutrition Facts:
- 211 calories, 36g carbohydrate, 12g protein, 2.3g fat, 1.3g saturated fat, 10mg cholesterol, 2.6g dietary fiber, 395mg sodium
- Janet Potts, RD, L