Chicken & Roasted Red Pepper Baguettes
Monday, November 27th 2017, 12:00 PM CST
- 1 Panera Bread French baguette, cut into 6 pieces and halved
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 oz roasted red bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ cup low fat mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh arugula
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Additional fresh arugula leaves or field greens
- Mix together the dressing ingredients: mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, chopped arugula, and chopped basil. Season to taste with ground black pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a large nonstick frying pan, heat the olive oil. Add chicken and sauté until chicken is cooked through – about 5 min per side. Salt and pepper to taste. Cool and cut into slices.
- To assemble the baguette sandwich: spread some dressing on each cut side of the French baguette. Then layer the chicken and roasted red peppers. Add a layer of greens or arugula and top with baguette tops. Wrap in plastic wrap or foil and chill until serving.