Farmers Market French Toast
Monday, May 14th 2018, 2:08 PM CDT
- 1 Challah loaf from Farrell Family Bread
- 4 cups milk from Lomah Dairy
- 2 Eggs from Prairie Creek Farms
- 1 cup organic raw sugar
- 2 tbs cinnamon
- 2 tbs vanilla
- Roark Acres Honey
- Pour the milk in to a bowl.
- Add the eggs, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla and beat til frothy.
- Slice the challah in to 1/2 to 1 inch slices, soak in the mixture and add it to a hot pan.
- Once it's cooked on one side flip it. Once the other side is cooked remove from pan and drizzle it with Roark Acres Honey.