Tortellini Salad Kabobs
- 20 ounces tri-colored cheese tortellini
- 6 ounce whole black olives pitted
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 2 cups Italian Dressing
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Cook tortellini “al dente” according to package directions. Drain and cool to room temperature.
- Quarter onion and place into a large mixing bowl. Drain and rinse olives and place in the same bowl. Add tortellini and tomatoes.
- In a small dish, whisk together Italian Dressing, fine sea salt, black pepper and garlic powder. Pour over tortellini moisture and refrigerate for 1 hour-24 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and thread onto long skewers. Drizzle a little bit of remaining dressing over skewers and refrigerate until ready to serve.