Watermelon And Spinach Salad
Tuesday, August 21st 2018, 1:18 pm
By: News On 6
- 1 Triple S watermelon, half cut into 1-inch cubes to equal 3 cups and the remaining watermelon sliced
- 2 cups Scissortail Farms baby spinach
- 2 cups Scissortail Farms arugula
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup Scissortail Farms mint leaves, chopped
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Andrew’s Honey Bees pure honey
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Place each of four watermelon slices onto plates for serving. You may cut these into squares, rounds or triangles.
- In a large bowl, combine cubed watermelon, spinach, arugula, onion, mint and feta.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, honey and salt.
- Combine watermelon mixture with dressing. Serve on top of watermelon slices. Drizzle with additional balsamic vinegar. Serve immediately. (If not serving immediately, keep dressing and salad ingredients separate until serving time.